Why Trust Driven Fleet Services with YOUR Fleet Maintenance?
It has to do with experience, proven trust and reliability in the Northern New Jersey Area!
Driven Fleet Services provides benefits to Business Owners and Fleet Managers in Northern New Jersey. Save time, budget and stress by scheduling your fleet maintenance and repairs with custom plans to fit your fleet. Count on us to serve your business fleet near Morristown, Rockaway, Parsippany, Mt. Olive, Pine Brook, Caldwell, Booton, Morris Plains, Dover and Hopatcong.
Mobile truck & fleet repair serving Northern New Jersey area near I-80 and I-287!
Look to Driven Fleet Services for the following benefits near I-80, I-287, I-78, I-24, Hwy 10. Hwy 17 and Hwy 46 in New Jersey:
Our service vehicles are equipped with top of the line tools, parts, and supplies to ensure your truck is diagnosed and repaired properly and in a timely manner. If any of your truck fleet requires more extensive maintenance or repairs, we will conveniently pick up your vehicle and bring it to our repair facility and return it to you when our service is completed. Count on us to serve your business fleet near Morristown, Rockaway, Parsippany, Mt. Olive, Pine Brook, Caldwell, Booton, Morris Plains, Dover and Hopatcong.
- Every technician is outfitted with an iPad & fleet sSoftware.
- Every vehicle receives an electronic inspection.
- You will see a report with photos showing recommended repairs, completed repairs and more.
- Photos allow owners and fleet managers to make necessary decisions about their vehicles.
- Our people have a CAN-DO attitude!
- Convenient operational improvement
- Parts & labor service
- Fast repairs in our shop or in the field
- Competitively priced
- Labor guaranty & parts warranty service
- Qualified, experienced technicians
- Environmentally friendly policies & procedures. We recycle.
Cleaner Work Areas & Environment
Our service vehicles are specially designed and equipped to perform 85% of all vehicle maintenance and repair requirements on site.
Waste oil is pumped into onboard holding tanks and disposed of through certified oil recycling companies. This keeps the work area neat and clean without an oil mess.